Diagnostic Reagent Blisters
Cutting Edge Diagnostic Platform
Microfluidic diagnostic platforms utilizing J-Pac Medical’s lab-on-chip reagent blisters help eliminate multi-step lab processes where human error and instrument contamination are most likely to occur.
Our expertise in medical grade polymer manipulation, excellence in frangible and burst seal technology, and ongoing investments in unit-of-use reagent reservoirs and unit dose delivery systems that integrate into various stat testing applications have made J-Pac Medical a trusted partner for developing microfluidic-based diagnostic products.
J-Pac Medical frangible and burst seals provide many benefits for In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) and near-patient, Point-of-Care diagnostic testing including:
- Precise Unit-of-Use Volume:Only the volume required for the test is stored
- Easy Integration with Test Platforms: Actuation is performed manually or by using automation
- Cost Savings: Provides an economically-efficient way to develop evolving near-patient diagnostics solutions
- No Instrument Contamination: Precise controlled release to required location
- Reproducible: Accurate filling and dispensing by design; single or multiplex options
- Protection: Prevent gas exchange compared to on-board storage in plastic or messy drop applicators
J-Pac Medical is the trusted partner for developing microfluidic-based diagnostic products.
Let’s Get Started.
J-Pac is ready to simplify your supply chain by manufacturing and packaging your single-use medical devices.